Zest Education is currently seeking a passionate and dedicated French Teacher to join our team at a secondary school in Handsworth. As a French Teacher, you will be responsible for delivering engaging and effective lessons to students, fostering a love for the French language and culture.
This is a full-time position starting after the Christmas break. The successful applicant will be offered a competitive salary, pay to scale up to M6, commensurate with qualifications and experience.
– Plan, prepare, and deliver high-quality French lessons that cater to the needs and abilities of students.
– Create a positive and inclusive learning environment that promotes student engagement and participation.
– Develop and implement innovative teaching strategies to enhance students’ language skills and cultural understanding.
– Assess and provide constructive feedback on students’ progress, using a variety of assessment methods.
– Manage challenging behaviour in the classroom, ensuring a safe and supportive learning environment for all students.
– Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent, with a specialization in French.
– Strong knowledge and understanding of the French language and culture.
– Experience teaching French at secondary school level, with a proven track record of high student achievement.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build positive relationships with students, staff, and parents.
– Resilience and the ability to effectively manage challenging behaviour in the classroom.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Tom Phelps at firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.