Are you a passionate and dedicated teacher looking for a new challenge in a popular school? Zest Education is currently seeking a full-time PPA teacher to join the dynamic team at a renowned school in Yardley as soon as possible. This is a fantastic opportunity to make a difference in the lives of students and contribute to their academic growth.
– Provide cover and deliver pre-planned lessons across the whole school.
– Ensure effective classroom management and create a positive learning environment.
– Collaborate with teachers and support staff to meet the individual needs of students.
– Engage and inspire students through creative and innovative teaching methods.
– Complete daily marking and maintain accurate records of student progress.
– Qualified teacher status (QTS) or equivalent.
– Experience teaching across different key stages is desirable.
– Strong knowledge of the national curriculum and the ability to deliver engaging lessons.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Dedication to continuous professional development and a passion for education.
What we offer:
– Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
– Ongoing support and professional development opportunities.
– Welcoming and inclusive school community.
– Access to resources and planning support.
– Opportunities for career progression within our network of schools.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Faye at email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.