Are you passionate about teaching history and inspiring young minds? Zest Education is currently seeking a talented and dedicated History Teacher to join our team on a full-time basis starting in January 2024.
Located in the Wolverhampton area, this large secondary school offers an exciting opportunity for professional growth and development. With a focus on fostering creativity, critical thinking, and a love for history, the school provides an engaging learning environment that encourages students to explore the past and understand its relevance to the present.
As a History Teacher, you will have the opportunity to utilize state-of-the-art facilities and resources to deliver high-quality lessons that captivate and educate students. Your passion for history and your ability to create interactive and thought-provoking lessons will drive student engagement and achievement.
We are looking for a confident and enthusiastic individual who possesses excellent subject knowledge and a strong understanding of the national curriculum. The successful candidate will be able to effectively differentiate instruction to cater to the diverse needs and learning styles of our students.
– Plan and deliver engaging history lessons in line with the national curriculum
– Assess and monitor student progress, providing timely feedback for improvement
– Create a positive and inclusive classroom environment that promotes active participation and academic excellence
– Collaborate with colleagues to develop and enhance the history curriculum
– Organize and participate in extracurricular activities, such as historical field trips and debates
– Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
– Degree in History or a related subject
– Experience teaching history at the secondary level
– Strong knowledge of the national curriculum and assessment requirements
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Passion for history and inspiring students to develop a love for the subject
If you are an experienced History Teacher looking for a new opportunity to make a difference in the lives of young learners, we would love to hear from you.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Ellie at firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.