KS2 Teacher Ward End
Are you a passionate and dedicated KS2 teacher looking for a new opportunity? Look no further! Zest Education is currently seeking a talented KS2 teacher to join a popular three form entry primary school in the vibrant Ward End area. This exciting role is set to commence in February 2024, running until the end of the academic year with potential for a permanent position for the right candidate.
As a KS2 teacher, you will play a crucial role in shaping the minds of young learners and fostering their academic and personal development. This position offers a fantastic opportunity to join a supportive and dynamic team in a school that values innovative teaching methods and promotes a positive learning environment.
– Plan and deliver engaging and well-structured lessons in line with the national curriculum.
– Create a nurturing and inclusive classroom environment that fosters a love for learning.
– Assess and monitor student progress, providing constructive feedback and setting targets for improvement.
– Collaborate with colleagues to ensure a cohesive and holistic approach to education.
– Establish positive relationships with parents and guardians, maintaining open lines of communication.
– Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and experience teaching in KS2.
– Sound knowledge of the national curriculum and assessment practices.
– Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
– Ability to engage and inspire students, tailoring teaching strategies to individual needs.
– A proactive and resourceful approach to problem-solving.
In return, Zest Education offers competitive pay and the opportunity for professional development and growth. Join a supportive and welcoming school community, where your skills and expertise will be valued and celebrated.
If you are a passionate KS2 teacher ready to make a difference in the lives of young learners, we would love to hear from you!
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Faye at firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.