Are you a passionate and dedicated educator looking for a new opportunity? Zest Education is currently seeking a KS2 teacher to join our team at a bustling school in Handsworth. This exciting role is set to begin in January 2024 and will continue on a full-time basis until the end of the academic year.
As a KS2 teacher, you will have the opportunity to work across various year groups within Key Stage 2. We are looking for a candidate who can seamlessly adapt to different age groups and deliver engaging lessons that inspire and motivate our students.
The three-form entry provide an education for pupils aged from 4-11 along with having over 60+ places their nursery. All staff at the school work together to ensure that everyone feels secure and can reach their full potential.
For this role your key responsibilities will be to plan and deliver well-structured lessons that align with the national curriculum and meet the individual needs of students. You will also need to create a positive and inclusive learning environment where all students feel valued and supported. Monitoring and assessing student progress will also be required for this role.
To be considered for this role you must:
– Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
– Have experience teaching Key Stage 2 students.
– Have strong knowledge of the national curriculum and assessment procedures.
– Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Be able to adapt teaching methods to meet the diverse needs of students.
– Be passionate about creating a positive and stimulating learning environment.
What We Offer:
– Competitive salary on a scale, commensurate with experience and qualifications.
– Supportive and collaborative work environment.
– Opportunities for professional development and growth.
– Access to resources and technology to enhance teaching and learning.
The pay for this role will range from £140 to £212 a day.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Faye at firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.