Are you passionate about making a positive impact on young children’s lives? Zest are currently seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic KS1 Teaching Assistant to join a welcoming primary team based in the Burton on Trent area.
As a KS1 Teaching Assistant, you will play a crucial role in supporting the class teacher in providing a nurturing and stimulating learning environment for our students. You will work closely with small groups or individual students, helping them to develop their academic and social skills.
– L2 qualification in Teaching or equivalent
– Experience working with children aged 5-7
– Knowledge of the KS1 curriculum
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills
– Patience, empathy, and the ability to build positive relationships with students
– Assist the class teacher in delivering engaging and differentiated lessons
– Support students with their individual learning goals
– Provide one-on-one support to students who need extra assistance
– Help to create a positive and inclusive classroom environment
– Monitor and record students’ progress
If you are dedicated, caring, and committed to providing a high-quality education for young children, we would love to hear from you.
We look forward to hearing from you and potentially welcoming you to our passionate team of educators in Burton on Trent.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Taylor at Taylor@zesteducation.co.uk or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.