We are exclusively recruiting for a classroom assistant at a well-regarded primary school in Selly Oak, Birmingham. The position will be part time (3 days per week) and will be starting as soon as possible and continuing until October 2022.
The successful teaching assistant must:
- Be a creative, hard-working and enthusiastic classroom assistant
- Be able work confidently in a fast-paced environment
- Have the ability to work with individual learning needs to cater for the needs of individual children
- Have experience of previously working with additional behaviour needs such as autism
- Be proficient in literacy, numeracy, and ICT
- Have a strong work ethic and team player attitude
- Show a passion for education and have the ability to work on your own initiative
The school is a popular primary and has an excellent reputation for good behaviour and academic results. The school has fantastic facilities, both indoor and outdoor, and benefits from a dedicated team The school has a strong focus on inclusion and aims to provide all pupils with access to an inspiring curriculum.
All candidates must be NVQ Level 2 qualified (or above) in a relevant subject or have a minimum of 3 months experience working within a similar setting.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email us on email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and recent school-based experience (teaching within a school teaching the British Curriculum).
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions daily so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.