Are you passionate about teaching and children’s development? Do you want a better work life balance? If so, Zest Education have the perfect opportunity for you! Zest are currently recruiting for a part time teacher to work in a school in the Dudley area. You will be required to work 2 days a week from March until the end of the academic year.
This school prides itself on providing a personalised approach to learning with an emphasis on the current curriculum and that every child is valued as an individual. As a school they believe that children learn best when they are praised, encouraged and challenged so someone that follows these beliefs is essential.
As a part time teacher, you will be expected to:
- Plan and deliver lessons in line with the current British curriculum,
- Adapt lessons accordingly depending on the individual needs of the children,
- Effectively deploy a teaching assistant to both support and challenge the children
- Keeping track of student’s development and progress and communicate this with parents/careers and senior members of staff,
- Manage student’s behaviour not only in the classroom but outside the classroom.
You will be required to:
- An enhanced DBS or be willing to get one,
- A qualified Teaching Status and have relevant experience in primary schools,
- An understanding of the British Curriculum,
- A genuine passion for working with children and helping them develop.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Maisie at firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.