Are you passionate about education and making a difference in the lives of young learners? Zest Education is currently seeking a Part Time Teaching Assistant to join a lovely village school in Coleshill, starting in January 2024.
As a Teaching Assistant, you will play a vital role in supporting the needs of the students and assisting the class teacher in delivering engaging and effective lessons. You will have the opportunity to work with pupils across various age groups, promoting their academic, social, and emotional development.
The two form entry primary school is located in a lovely village where all staff, parents and careers work together to ensure all pupils receive the best possible education. The school have a team of friendly hard working staff who work within the purpose built environment to provide opportunities for all pupils before, during and after school.
– Collaborate with the class teacher to plan and deliver appropriate learning activities
– Provide one-on-one or small group support to students who require additional assistance
– Assist in maintaining a positive and inclusive classroom environment
– Help with the preparation of teaching materials and resources
– Support students with their individual learning goals
– Monitor and record students’ progress, providing feedback to the class teacher
– Experience working as a Teaching Assistant or in a similar role is desirable but not essential
– A strong desire to support and inspire young learners
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Patience, empathy, and a nurturing approach
– Ability to work effectively as part of a team
This part-time position will run until May 2024, with the possibility of extension for the right candidate. The role offers a competitive starting pay of £75 per day, along with the opportunity to make a positive impact in the lives of students.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Faye at email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.