Zest Education is currently seeking a dedicated Part-Time Teacher to work in a primary school in Burntwood. This position is specifically for PPA cover in Year 5/6 and will require you to work 2 days per week. The ideal candidate will have a valid Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and previous experience working with children in this age group.
This part-time position is scheduled to start in April 2024 and will continue until the end of the academic year. The school offers a supportive and collaborative working environment, with opportunities for professional development and growth.
– Deliver engaging and inclusive lessons to Year 5/6 students, ensuring that all learning objectives are met.
– Provide individualised support and guidance to students, helping them achieve their academic goals.
– Collaborate with fellow teachers and staff to develop and implement effective teaching strategies and resources.
– Maintain a positive and nurturing learning environment, promoting the well-being and welfare of all students.
– Monitor and assess student progress, providing constructive feedback and implementing necessary interventions.
– Communicate regularly with parents/guardians, keeping them informed of their child’s academic and social development.
– Valid Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) is essential.
– Proven experience working with children in Year 5/6.
– Strong knowledge of the primary curriculum and ability to effectively plan and deliver lessons.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build positive relationships with students, parents, and colleagues.
– A passion for education and a commitment to fostering an inclusive and supportive learning environment.
If you are a dedicated and passionate teacher looking for a rewarding part-time role in Year 5/6, we would love to hear from you.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Jo at Joanne@zesteducation.co.uk or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.