Are you a passionate and dedicated PPA (Planning, Preparation, and Assessment) teacher seeking a new opportunity in the Burton on Trent area? We have the perfect position for you!
We are currently recruiting for a PPA teacher to join a reputable school in Burton on Trent. As a PPA teacher, you will play a vital role in supporting the teaching and learning process by providing cover for class teachers during their non-contact time.
– Deliver high-quality teaching and learning experiences to students across different year groups and subjects.
– Adapt and follow existing lesson plans to ensure consistency in learning outcomes.
– Effectively manage classroom behaviour and promote a positive learning environment.
– Assess student progress and provide feedback to both students and parents.
– Collaborate with the teaching staff to contribute to the development of the school’s curriculum.
– Valid QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) certification.
– Proven experience as a PPA teacher or in a similar role.
– Strong knowledge of the national curriculum and teaching methods.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Ability to adapt quickly to new environments and build positive relationships with students and staff.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Taylor at Taylor@zesteducation.co.uk or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.