We are currently seeking a motivated and dedicated Psychology and Sociology Teacher to join a Secondary School that we closely work with in Bordesley Green.
– Plan and deliver engaging and effective lessons in Psychology and Sociology for Key Stages 4 and 5
– Assess and mark students’ work to provide constructive feedback
– Monitor student progress and provide additional support as needed
– Create a positive and inclusive learning environment
– Collaborate with other teachers to promote cross-curricular learning opportunities
– Attend staff meetings and contribute to the wider school community
– Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or relevant teaching qualifications
– Experience teaching Psychology and Sociology at KS4 and KS5
– Strong knowledge of the curriculum and assessment requirements
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to engage and motivate students
– Organizational skills to effectively plan and manage workload
The successful candidate will join a supportive and collaborative team of teachers and have access to professional development opportunities. This is a temporary position starting as soon as possible until the end of the academic year.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Phoebe Ratcliffe at email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.