Zest Education are working along side a ‘Good’ Ofsted rated school in the Stoke on Trent area who are looking for a Psychology teacher full time from January 2024. This role is for the initial period of one term but may be extended should the school decide it is necessary.
The ideal candidate should have excellent Psychology subject knowledge across KS4 and KS5 with knowledge of another Social Science subject also being advantageous. The desire to improve upon achievement and attainment levels as well as creating a welcoming and productive learning environment would be beneficial.
This school caters to a broad variety of students some with students with EAL barriers and has a very supportive ethos across the school. The school supports training and development for all of its staff and is continually looking for strong team players to join their team.
The successful applicant will have:
- A PGCE or equivalent UK teaching qualification that has awarded them QTS or QTLS
- A strong passion for the subject of Psychology and excellent subject knowledge across KS4 and KS5 (Sociology knowledge would be ideal but isn’t a necessity)
- A team ethos and want to be part of a strong team environment
- The ability to plan, mark and deliver high quality lessons (planning and marking only for short/long term placements).
- Strong classroom and behaviour management
- Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Ellie Wright at email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.