Do you have a passion for engaging and developing the minds of young people? Do you have a passion for religious education? Zest Education are on the lookout for engaging and creative Religious Education teachers to fill a variety of different roles, Day to Day, long term and part-time supply work in our network of schools across Staffordshire to start April 2024.
We work exclusively with a large number of schools across the Staffordshire area, supply work allows teachers who are looking for a more flexible lifestyle to work around other commitments.
Ideal candidates should have the following:
- A PGCE or equivalent UK teaching qualification that has awarded them QTS or QTLS
- A strong passion for the subject of Religious Education and excellent subject knowledge across KS3 and KS4
- A team ethos and want to be part of a strong team environment
- The ability to plan, mark and deliver high quality lessons (planning and marking only for short/long term placements).
- Strong classroom and behaviour management
- Creative and innovative teaching methods, the ability to motivate students
Pay to scale is available after a qualifying period of 12 weeks. If you are an experienced teacher or an Early Career Teacher (ECT) newly qualified teacher (NQT) looking for your first teaching opportunity, please get in touch with us as soon as possible.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email us on email@example.com or ‘Apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and recent school-based experience (teaching within a school teaching the British Curriculum).
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.