Zest Education is actively seeking a motivated and dedicated Teaching Assistant to join a primary school in Cannock. We are recruiting for an across school, Resource-Based Teaching Assistant position. The successful candidate must have a minimum qualification of Level 2 or above.
– Provide support to the class teacher in managing small intervention groups of students
– Assist in the preparation and delivery of educational resources
– Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment
– Collaborate with the teaching staff to develop personalised learning plans
– Monitor and track student progress, providing feedback as necessary
– Promote student engagement and participation in classroom activities
– Support students with their individual learning needs
– Maintain a safe and orderly classroom environment
– Minimum Level 2 qualification in Teaching Assistant or related field
– Knowledge of educational resources and strategies for supporting students
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to work effectively in a team environment
– Patience, adaptability, and a passion for education
– Commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
If you are a motivated and enthusiastic individual with a passion for supporting students’ educational development, then we would love to hear from you!
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Jo at Joanne@zesteducation.co.uk or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.