Zest Education are currently seeking a passionate and dedicated Drama Teacher to join a fantastic secondary school in the Stourbridge area. This is a part-time role (0.6) where planning and marking is required. The role is due to commence in April 2024 and will last until the end of the academic year.
The school has a strong reputation for high standards and offers an excellent learning environment for both students and staff. The school are looking for someone who shares their commitment to delivering high-quality education and creating engaging and inspiring lessons.
– Planning and delivering drama lessons to secondary school students
– Creating a safe and supportive learning environment
– Assessing and providing feedback on student performance
– Collaborating with colleagues to develop and implement drama curriculum
– Supervising and supporting extra-curricular activities within the department
– Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and relevant degree in Drama/Performing Arts
– Previous experience teaching Drama at a secondary level
– Excellent knowledge of drama curriculum and teaching methodologies
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills
– Passion for drama and the ability to inspire and motivate students
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a vibrant and successful department within a supportive school community. The part-time nature of the role allows for a healthy work-life balance and the chance to further develop your skills and knowledge in drama education.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Lucy at email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.