Zest Education are currently seeking a Health and Social Care Teacher to join a friendly and supportive team at a secondary school in the Solihull area. This is a full-time position where planning and marking is required. The role is due to commence in April 2024 and will run until the end of the academic year.
– Delivering high-quality teaching of Health and Social Care to secondary school students.
– Planning and preparing engaging lesson plans in accordance with the National Curriculum.
– Assessing and monitoring students’ progress, providing feedback and support.
– Collaborating with colleagues to share best practices and resources.
– Participating in departmental meetings and school-wide events.
– Ensuring a safe and inclusive learning environment for all students.
– Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
– A degree in Health and Social Care or a related subject.
– Experience teaching Health and Social Care at secondary level.
– Excellent communication and classroom management skills.
– Passion for inspiring and motivating students.
– Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and parents/guardians.
The school is known for its exceptional learning environment and supportive staff culture. They offer a range of professional development opportunities and have excellent facilities and resources to support effective teaching and learning.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Lucy at email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.