Zest Education are looking for a dedicated and experienced Maths Teacher to join a secondary school in the Bromsgrove area. This is a full-time role that requires commitment to planning and marking. The role is due to commence in April 2024 and will run until the end of the academic year, with possibility of further extension.
The school upholds high standards of teaching and aims to provide the best education for students. As a Maths Teacher, you will play a vital role in their academic development and success.
– Planning and delivering engaging and effective Maths lessons
– Assessing and monitoring student progress
– Providing constructive feedback and support to students
– Collaborating with colleagues to create a positive learning environment
– Keeping up to date with the latest curriculum changes and teaching methods
– Attending staff meetings and professional development sessions
– Qualified Teacher Status in Maths or a related subject
– Experience teaching Maths across KS3 to KS5
– Excellent knowledge of the Maths curriculum
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to inspire and motivate students
– Organisational skills to effectively plan and manage lessons
– Dedication to providing the best education for students
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Lucy at firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.