Zest Education are currently seeking an experienced Teacher of Maths to join a secondary school in the Dudley area. The school is part of a Multi-Academy Trust, which provides a supportive and positive working environment for all staff. This is a full-time role where the successful candidate will be responsible for planning and marking lessons across KS3 and KS4. The role is due to commence in April 2024 and will run until the end of the academic year, with possibility of further extension.
– Plan, prepare and deliver high-quality Maths lessons to students in KS3 and KS4.
– Create engaging and interactive learning experiences that cater to the needs of individual students within a diverse classroom.
– Assess students’ progress and provide constructive feedback to support their learning and development.
– Mark and evaluate students’ work in a timely manner, maintaining accurate records of their achievements and areas for improvement.
– Collaborate with colleagues to contribute to the department’s curriculum development and improvement.
– Attend staff meetings, training sessions, and parents’ evenings as required by the school.
– Maintain a supportive and positive learning environment that fosters students’ academic and personal growth.
– Uphold the school’s policies and procedures, promoting a culture of respect, inclusivity, and equality.
– Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or relevant teaching qualification.
– Experience teaching Maths at KS3 and KS4 levels.
– Strong subject knowledge and passion for Maths.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to engage and motivate students.
– Ability to differentiate instruction to meet the diverse learning needs of students.
– Organised and efficient in planning and delivering lessons.
– Familiarity with the National Curriculum and assessment frameworks.
– Commitment to continuous professional development and staying updated with latest educational practices.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Lucy at email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.