A highly sought-after nursery school near Northfield, Birmingham, are recruiting for a full time TA to join their team. The role will be working on a general basis to support across different classes and supporting the class teacher where required.
The successful candidate must:
- Be NVQ level 2 qualified (or above) in a relevant childcare qualification
- Demonstrate a passion for education
- Have a solid understanding of the National Curriculum
- Have previous experience of working within a similar environment
The role will involve:
- Working as part of a well established team
- Assisting in preparing resources
- Supporting individual needs on a 1-1 basis where required
- Liaising with the class teacher to ensure all children are learning and growing
The school is a good 2-form entry which has excellent facilities and aims to provide all children with access to an inspiring and engaging curriculum. The school benefits from a dedicated team and works closely with the local community to support the surrounding areas.
The position will be full time, starting as soon as possible, and will be to continue until the end of the academic year, with a view to go permanent for September.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email us on email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and recent school-based experience (teaching within a school teaching the British Curriculum).
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions daily so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.