Are you passionate about supporting students with Special Learning Difficulties (SLD)? Do you have experience in providing personal care to students? Zest Education is currently recruiting for a Full-time SEND Teaching Assistant position for a school in Old Oscott, starting in December.
– Provide classroom support to students aged between 4-19 with SLD
– Assist students with personal care, including toileting, feeding, and hygiene needs
– Collaborate with the class teacher to develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) for students
– Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment for all students
– Monitor and record student progress, providing feedback to the teaching team
– Previous experience working with students with SLD and/or providing personal care
– Knowledge of strategies and interventions to support students with SLD
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills
– Patience, empathy, and understanding for the needs of students with SLD
– Ability to work effectively as part of a team
If you are a dedicated and compassionate individual looking to make a difference in the lives of students with SLD, we would love to hear from you. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a supportive and inclusive school environment.
Zest Education is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of gender, race, disability, or age.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Anthony at firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.