Are you passionate about making a difference in the lives of children and young people with Autism Spectrum Condition (ASC)? Zest Education is currently seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic SEND Teaching Assistant to join a school in Perry Barr on a full-time basis, starting in December.
As an SEND Teaching Assistant, you will play a crucial role in creating a positive and engaging learning environment both inside and outside the classroom. Your ability to communicate effectively with families and fellow professionals will be essential in helping children and young people thrive during their transition.
– Create a positive and engaging environment inside and outside of the classroom, ensuring that students feel supported and motivated to learn.
– Collaborate with families and professionals to develop individualized strategies and interventions that meet the specific needs of students with ASC.
– Provide structured and consistent lessons in small, calm classes, ensuring that students receive the attention and support they require to succeed.
– Previous experience working with children or young people with ASC is highly desirable.
– A patient and empathetic approach to supporting students with additional needs.
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively engage with families, professionals, and fellow staff members.
– Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of students and the school.
If you are passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of students with ASC and possess the skills and qualities outlined above, we would love to hear from you. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a school that is dedicated to meeting the unique needs of children and young people with ASC.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a cover letter explaining your suitability for the role to [email protected] by [deadline date]. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis, so we encourage early applications.
Zest Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
If you are interested in this temporary position or want to find out more, email Anthony Smith on Anthony@zesteducation.co.uk or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years, teaching within a school teaching the British Curriculum).
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Website : https://www.zesteducation.co.uk/
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.