Zest Education are looking for a dedicated and passionate Teaching Assistant to support in the inspiration and education of Secondary students in the Redditch area. We have roles with immediate start dates, ranging from day to day, short- and long-term roles available.
As a Teaching Assistant, you will play a crucial role in supporting the teaching and learning process. Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing one-on-one or small group support to students with diverse learning needs.
- Assisting the classroom teacher in planning and implementing engaging lessons.
- Creating a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Monitoring and managing student behaviour.
- Collaborating with teachers, parents, and other professionals to support student development.
- Contributing to the overall well-being and safety of students.
To be successful within this role, previous experience working with Secondary School students is preferred. Additional requirements include:
- Genuine passion for education and student progression.
- Strong organisational and time-management skills.
- Flexible and adaptable approach to working
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Lotty at Charlotter@zesteducation.c.uk or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.