Zest Education is currently recruiting for a full-time SEND Teaching Assistant position at a school in Redditch, starting in February. As a SEND Teaching Assistant, you will have the opportunity to work with students ranging from the ages of 3 to 18, providing support and assistance to help them reach their full potential. Your role will involve working collaboratively with teachers and other professionals to deliver tailored educational plans for students with ASC (Autistic Spectrum Condition) and other special educational needs.
– Supporting students with ASC and other SEND requirements in their daily learning activities.
– Assisting with the implementation of individual education plans (IEPs) and behaviour management strategies.
– Promoting a positive and inclusive learning environment for all students.
– Providing one-on-one support and small group interventions as required.
– Collaborating with the teaching staff, parents, and external agencies to ensure the best possible outcomes for students.
– Experience working with children or young people with ASC and other SEND requirements is highly desirable.
– A genuine passion for supporting the development and progress of students with special educational needs.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build positive relationships with students, staff, and parents.
– Patience, empathy, and resilience when faced with challenging situations.
– Relevant qualifications or training in special educational needs would be advantageous.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Anthony at firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.