Are you a passionate and dedicated Year 6 teacher? Do you thrive on inspiring and motivating pupils to reach their full potential? Zest Education is currently seeking a highly skilled and enthusiastic Year 6 teacher to join their team at a two-form entry primary school located on the outskirts of Erdington.
The school have a strong focus on delivering a balanced and exciting curriculum that engages and challenges all pupils. As a Year 6 teacher, you will play a vital role in preparing our students for their transition to secondary school, instilling them with the knowledge, skills, and confidence they need to succeed. We are looking for a teacher who possesses strong behaviour management skills and a proven ability to communicate effectively with both staff and pupils. You will be responsible for creating a positive and inclusive learning environment where all pupils are able to reach their full potential.
– Plan, prepare, and deliver engaging lessons that meet the needs of students at different levels of ability
– Implement effective behaviour management strategies to create a positive and respectful classroom environment
– Collaborate with colleagues to develop and implement a cohesive and stimulating curriculum
– Communicate regularly with parents and guardians, keeping them informed of their child’s progress
– Participate in professional development activities to enhance your teaching practice and stay abreast of current educational trends
– Qualified teacher status (QTS) and relevant teaching experience
– Excellent knowledge of the Year 6 curriculum and SAT’s.
– Strong behaviour management skills and the ability to create a positive and inclusive learning environment
– Effective communication and interpersonal skills to engage with students, staff, and parents
– Commitment to continuous professional development and a passion for innovative teaching methods
This is a full-time position starting in April 2024, with pay start from £130 depending on references and experience.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Faye at firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.