Zest Education is recruiting for a successful primary school in Harborne, Birmingham who are looking to recruit a full time Year 3 teacher from September 2022.
This is a full-time position to cover a long-term maternity leave until summer 2023.
The successful teacher must:
- Hold valid QTS
- Have a solid understanding of the KS2 curriculum
- Be able to engage and inspire a broad range of pupils
- Have a positive work ethic and attitude
- Be a passionate and creative individual
- Have previous experience with strong academic results
What the role will involve:
- Planning and resourcing for engaging lessons
- Working alongside experienced professionals to provide a solid education
- Full day PPA cover
- Working within a fast paced, challenging, and positive learning environment
- To work in a well-regarded primary school
- Support from 2 experienced classroom assistants for the entirety of the role
- Full time role, Monday – Friday
- Competitive rate of pay (term time only)
- To gain experience in a fast paced and supportive working environment
- Joining a well-established and passionate team
Both newly qualified (NQT/ECT) teachers and experienced teachers will be considered for this position. Previous experience working through SAT’s would be advantageous but is not essential.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and recent school-based experience (teaching within a school teaching the British Curriculum).
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.