Are you a highly motivated and dedicated teacher looking for a rewarding opportunity? Zest Education is excited to announce an opening for a full-time Year 4 teacher at a challenging school in Castle Bromwich. This position is available from January 2024 until the end of the academic year, with the potential for a permanent role for the right candidate.
As a Year 4 teacher, you will play a crucial role in shaping the educational journey of our students. You will have the opportunity to develop engaging lesson plans, deliver high-quality instruction, and implement effective assessment strategies. Your dedication and enthusiasm will inspire our students to reach their full potential.
– Develop and deliver creative and challenging lessons in line with the national curriculum.
– Use a variety of teaching methods and resources to support student learning and engagement.
– Provide timely and constructive feedback to students to promote their academic progress.
– Collaborate with colleagues to develop and implement effective teaching strategies.
– Establish positive relationships with students, parents, and the wider school community.
– Maintain accurate records of student progress and achievements.
– Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
– Experience teaching in Key Stage 2, preferably Year 4.
– Strong knowledge of the national curriculum and assessment strategies.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Ability to effectively manage challenging behaviour.
– Resilience and a positive mindset.
Working at our challenging school in Castle Bromwich is an opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of our students. We offer a supportive and nurturing environment where you can grow both personally and professionally. In addition, we provide ongoing professional development opportunities to further enhance your skills and expertise.
If you are a dedicated and motivated Year 4 teacher who is passionate about shaping young minds, we would love to hear from you.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Faye at email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.