Are you passionate about making a difference in children’s lives? Do you thrive in a creative and supportive learning environment? If so, Zest Education have an exciting opportunity for a Year 5 Teacher to join a wonderful team in a school in Burton on Trent who are working in partnership with Zest Education.
About the School:
Our partner school is a highly regarded institution that has received a good rating from Ofsted. With a commitment to providing the highest level of education, the school implements a creative curriculum that engages and inspires students. The school takes pride in its state-of-the-art indoor and outdoor facilities, fostering an environment that supports holistic learning experiences.
As a Year 5 Teacher on a job share basis, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the education and development of our students. In this role, you will work collaboratively with another teacher to deliver engaging lessons that meet the needs of the curriculum and promote a positive learning environment. The role requires the successful candidate to work 3 days a week from January 2024, allowing the successful candidate to receive a better work life balance as a result.
– Plan and deliver lessons in line with the school’s creative curriculum
– Assess and monitor student progress, providing constructive feedback
– Collaborate with the job share partner to ensure a seamless transition between teaching sessions
– Foster a supportive and inclusive classroom environment
– Communicate effectively with students, parents, and other members of staff
– Contribute to the wider school community through extracurricular involvement
– Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
– Experience teaching in Key Stage 2, preferably Year 5
– Strong knowledge of the national curriculum and effective teaching strategies
– Ability to work collaboratively in a job share arrangement
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Salary and Benefits:
The salary for this position is competitive and will be based on qualifications and experience.
Zest Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All applicants must undergo a thorough DBS check and provide references upon request.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Ellie at Elliemorley@zesteducation.co.uk or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.