Are you a teacher looking for a new experience whilst allowing yourself to achieve a better work life balance? Look no further! Zest Education, in collaboration with our partner school, is seeking a dedicated Year 5 Teacher to join their dynamic team.
As a Year 5 Teacher, you will have the chance to work four days a week, allowing for a better work-life balance while still enjoying job security. This ongoing position is available for an immediate start, giving you the opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of students right away.
At our partner school, we pride ourselves on providing a purposeful, stimulating, and broad curriculum that caters to the differing needs and abilities of all children. We believe in fostering an inclusive learning environment where every student can make good progression at their own pace, preparing them for a successful future beyond primary school.
Our dedicated staff members are continually inspired and challenged through carefully curated continual professional development. We believe in the importance of empowering our teachers to enhance their practice, ensuring that our students receive the highest quality education possible.
If you are a dedicated and passionate educator who shares our commitment to providing an exceptional learning experience, we would love to hear from you. Join our team at Zest Education and make a difference in the lives of young learners.
– Plan, prepare, and deliver engaging lessons that align with the curriculum objectives
– Create a positive and inclusive learning environment that supports the individual needs of all students
– Monitor and assess student progress, providing constructive feedback and support
– Collaborate with colleagues to develop and implement effective teaching strategies
– Maintain open and effective communication with parents and caregivers regarding student progress
– Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
– Experience teaching in a primary school setting, preferably in Year 5
– Strong knowledge of the national curriculum and assessment requirements
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The school are open to applicants from both ECTs and more experienced teachers.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Ellie at Elliemorley@zesteducation.co.uk or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.