Are you a dedicated teaching assistant looking for a role to fit your desired work life balance?
Look no further! Zest Education is thrilled to be partnering with a fantastic school in Wolverhampton, who are currently seeking a Year 6 Teaching Assistant to join their team on a part-time basis.
About the School:
Based in central Wolverhampton, our partner school is highly regarded for its commitment to providing a diverse and engaging curriculum. With a focus on ensuring every student reaches their full potential, this school offers a supportive and inclusive learning environment. Conveniently located with accessible public transport links and onsite parking, it is easily accessible for both staff and students.
About the Role:
As a Year 6 Teaching Assistant, you will play a vital role in supporting the students’ educational journey. Working closely with the classroom teacher, you will assist in delivering engaging lessons and providing individualized support to students. Your responsibilities will include:
– Assisting with lesson preparation and resource management
– Supporting students with their learning activities and assignments
– Providing one-on-one or small group support to students who require additional help
– Monitoring student progress and providing feedback to the teacher
– Maintaining a positive and inclusive classroom environment
– Relevant experience working as a teaching assistant, preferably within a primary school setting
– A genuine passion for education and supporting children’s learning
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to work effectively as part of a team
– Flexibility to work part-time hours (3 days a week) from March 2024 until July 2024
If you are a dedicated and enthusiastic individual looking to make a difference in the lives of young learners, this is the perfect opportunity for you. Don’t miss out on this chance to join a wonderful school and contribute to their mission of empowering students to achieve their full potential.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Ellie at Elliemorley@zesteducation.co.uk or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.