Zest Education, in collaboration with a reputable school in Tamworth, is currently seeking a dedicated and passionate 1:1 Teaching Assistant to support a student in early Key Stage 1. This position offers an exciting opportunity for individuals who are committed to making a positive impact on a child’s educational journey.
– Provide one-to-one support for a student in early Key Stage 1, assisting with their learning and development.
– Collaborate with the classroom teacher to create and implement personalised learning plans.
– Foster a nurturing and inclusive environment that promotes the student’s academic and social growth.
– Utilize various teaching strategies and resources to engage the student and enhance their learning experience.
– Monitor progress, identify areas for improvement, and adapt teaching methods accordingly.
– Communicate effectively with parents, providing regular updates on the student’s progress and addressing any concerns.
– Relevant experience working as a Teaching Assistant, preferably in a 1:1 setting.
– A genuine passion for education and supporting the individual needs of students.
– Strong knowledge of early Key Stage 1 curriculum and teaching methods.
– Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to effectively interact with students, colleagues, and parents.
– Patience, empathy, and the ability to build a positive rapport with students.
– Flexibility to adapt to the changing needs of the student and the school.
Working hours and Duration:
This is an ongoing position, starting from January 2024, with the successful candidate required to work four days a week. The exact working days and hours will be discussed with the successful candidate.
If you are an enthusiastic and dedicated Teaching Assistant looking for a rewarding opportunity to make a difference in a student’s life, we invite you to apply for this position.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Ellie at email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.