Are you a motivated 2-1 SEND teaching assistant that is looking to work within a mainstream school?
Zest is looking for a reliable and hard working 2-1 SEND teaching assistant to work in a wonderful mainstream primary school in the Lozells area. The role requires working across EYFS and KS1 with two pupils who have global delay. This role will involve working 4 days each week from 8:30- 13:30.
The role is to start as soon as possible and will continue on a long term basis.
About the school:
- Large sought-after school in the local area.
- Team of excellent hard-working staff.
- Provides a well-structured, broad curriculum that is accessible to all children no matter their needs.
- Has a purpose-built building with equipped classrooms throughout.
To be successful in this role you must:
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Be able to build strong relationships with staff and pupils.
- Be able to use your initiative and work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Work well with the class teacher to ensure all pupils stay focused.
- Support the activities of pupils in the classroom.
- Support the maintenance of pupil safety and security.
The pay for this role will start from £75 a day.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, get in touch with Faye – email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and recent school-based experience (teaching within a school teaching the British Curriculum).
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.