Are you a passionate and dedicated Design and Technology Teacher looking for a full-time position starting from January 2024? We have an exciting opportunity for a skilled individual to join the team at a secondary school in the Lichfield area.
– Display excellent classroom management skills, maintaining an engaging and positive learning environment.
– Deliver high-quality lessons in product design and another DT specialism to students up to Key Stage 5.
– Develop and implement creative and innovative teaching strategies to foster students’ interest in Design and Technology.
– Qualified teacher status (QTS) or equivalent.
– Relevant experience teaching Design and Technology in a secondary school setting.
– Strong subject knowledge and the ability to teach up to Key Stage 5.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to inspire and motivate students.
– A commitment to continuous professional development.
– .8 contract for the right candidate, allowing for a balanced workload.
– Possibility of extension until summer 2024, providing stability and continuity for both students and staff.
– Supportive and collaborative working environment with opportunities for career progression.
If you are an enthusiastic and dedicated Design and Technology Teacher, passionate about nurturing young minds and helping them develop their creative and technical skills, then we would love to hear from you. Join our team and make a positive impact on the future of our students.
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter outlining your experience and suitability for the role. Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis until the position is filled.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Ellie at firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.