Are you a creative and passionate English teacher? Do you have experience in managing challenging behaviour while creating an engaging and stimulating classroom environment? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join the dynamic and talented team at a reputable school in Wolverhampton.
Position: Full-time English Teacher
Location: Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
Start Date: January 2024
– Plan and deliver high-quality English lessons to students in accordance with the curriculum
– Create a stimulating learning environment that encourages creativity and critical thinking
– Manage and address challenging behaviour effectively, ensuring a safe and inclusive classroom environment
– Assess student progress and provide constructive feedback to support their educational development
– Collaborate with the wider department to contribute to the school’s overall teaching and learning objectives
– Participate in regular staff meetings and professional development opportunities
– Qualified teacher status (QTS) or equivalent
– Proven experience teaching English to secondary school students, up to KS5
– Strong classroom management skills, with the ability to handle challenging behaviour effectively
– Passion for education and the ability to inspire and motivate students
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
– Knowledge of the national curriculum and assessment frameworks
We offer a supportive and inclusive working environment, where professional development and career progression are encouraged. The school is renowned for its commitment to fostering a love for learning and providing students with a well-rounded education.
If you are ready to make a positive impact in the lives of young learners and contribute to their academic success, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and teaching philosophy to the email address below.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. We thank all applicants for their interest in this position.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Ellie at firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.