Zest Education is currently seeking an experienced and dedicated KS1 Teacher to join a primary school in Cannock.
This full-time position entails working in a Year 2 classroom, covering a variety of subjects and ensuring a nurturing learning environment for the students. The successful candidate must hold a valid QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) and have prior experience working with Year 2 students. The role is due to start in February 2024 and is ongoing for the ideal candidate.
– Plan and deliver engaging lessons that meet the curriculum requirements for Year 2 students
– Foster a positive and inclusive classroom environment that promotes learning and personal development
– Assess and monitor student progress, providing constructive feedback and support
– Collaborate with the school staff and parents to ensure effective communication and student welfare
– Implement effective behavior management strategies to maintain a safe and respectful learning environment
– Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) is essential
– Proven experience teaching in a Year 2 classroom
– A strong understanding of the KS1 curriculum and assessment processes
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Passionate about education and dedicated to improving student outcomes
– Ability to adapt teaching methods to meet the diverse needs of students
– Enthusiastic, creative, and committed to providing high-quality education
If you are an experienced KS1 Teacher looking for a new opportunity in Cannock, then we would love to hear from you.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Joanne at Joanne@zesteducation.co.uk or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.