Zest Education is recruiting for a busy primary school in Smethwick who are looking to recruit a part time EYFS teacher to start in October 2022, continuing for the full academic year. The position will be a temporary 0.6 contract working on a job share basis in the reception class.
The school is a popular 2 form entry which is a busy and thriving environment which encourages children of all abilities and back grounds to grow and develop into independent individuals. The school has a strong focus on inclusion and equality and has good academic results across all year groups.
The successful teacher must:
- Hold valid UK QTS
- Have high expectations of yourself, your pupils and your team
- Be consistent in maintaining and upholding high standards
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
- Have outstanding behaviour management skills
- Be creative and inclusive with you teaching methods
- Be able to identify and target individual learning needs
- Working within a well-regarded primary school
- Joining a hard-working, professional, and passionate team
- Flexible working days (4 full days)
- Competitive rate of pay (term time only)
- Potential for a permanent position for the right teacher
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and recent school-based experience (teaching within a school teaching the British Curriculum).
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.