Zest Education are currently working with a First school in the Redditch who are seeking an Early Years Teacher to start after October half term. The ideal candidate will be passionate about teaching and learning, inspirational in the classroom, and can offer skills that complement those in their existing team.
The school has recently been observed by Ofsted and it was reported as a Good school. They are a high achieving school with friendly, enthusiastic colleagues that provide quality support for staff at all stages of their career.
The successful applicant will:
- Demonstrate strong subject knowledge;
- Exhibit infectious enthusiasm and energy;
- Share their ambition to provide the best opportunities for all the pupils in their richly diverse school community;
- Be an outstanding teacher or have the desire and potential to be one;
- Demonstrate high expectations of themselves and others and the motivation to ensure that standards continue to rise across the school for all learners.
If you are interested in this position please email your details to email@example.com and we will be in touch shortly.
Zest Education pay market leading rates to Teaching Assistants and will support you with your career and professional development.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages:
Website : https://www.zesteducation.co.uk/
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.