Are you passionate about working with young children? Do you have Level 2 qualifications in Early Years Education? Zest Education is currently seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated EYFS Teaching Assistant to join a welcoming team at a well-established school located in Mickleover.
As an EYFS Teaching Assistant, you will play a pivotal role in supporting the learning and development of children aged 3-5 years old. You will work closely with qualified teachers to create a nurturing and stimulating environment, ensuring that every child receives the support they need to thrive.
– Assist in planning and delivering engaging activities that promote children’s social, emotional, and intellectual development.
– Support the implementation of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum.
– Monitor and record children’s progress, identifying areas for improvement and working collaboratively with the teaching team to address them.
– Foster positive relationships with parents and guardians, providing regular feedback on children’s development and well-being.
– Level 2 qualifications in Early Years Education or equivalent.
– Prior experience working with young children, preferably in an educational setting.
– A genuine passion for early childhood education and a commitment to providing a nurturing and inclusive learning environment.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Patience, empathy, and a positive attitude towards children’s learning.
Why work with us?
Zest Education is a leading educational recruitment agency, dedicated to matching talented professionals with rewarding opportunities in the education sector. By joining our team, you will have access to ongoing professional development, a supportive network of colleagues, and the chance to make a real difference in the lives of young children.
If you are passionate about early childhood education and possess the necessary qualifications, we would love to hear from you. To apply for this exciting opportunity as an EYFS Teaching Assistant at Mickleover School, please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and why you would be a great fit for the role.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Taylor at Taylor@zesteducation.co.uk or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.