Zest Education are currently seeking an enthusiastic Teacher of PE to join a secondary school in the Bromsgrove area. This is a full-time role which requires the preparation and delivery of practical PE lessons. The role is due to commence in April 2024 and will run until the end of the academic year. This role is open to Female applicants only due to the sensitive nature of changing room supervision.
The successful candidate will have a passion for sports and physical education, along with the ability to inspire and motivate students. You will have the opportunity to work with students of all ages and abilities, helping them develop their physical skills and confidence.
The school is known for its high standards of teaching and commitment to providing a positive and inclusive learning environment. The PE department is highly regarded and the school recognise the importance of physical education in the overall development of students.
– Plan and deliver engaging and challenging PE lessons
– Assess and monitor student progress
– Create a safe and inclusive learning environment
– Promote teamwork amongst students
– Organise and lead extracurricular sports activities
– Collaborate with other PE Teachers to develop and improve the department’s curriculum
– Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
– Experience teaching PE at secondary level
– Strong knowledge of various sports and physical activities
– Excellent communication and organisational skills
– Ability to inspire and motivate students
– Commitment to promoting a healthy and active lifestyle
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Lucy at firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.