Are you passionate about making a difference in a child’s life?
Zest Education is currently recruiting for a dedicated and compassionate Teaching Assistant to provide 1:1 support to a child with severe behavioural needs in Lichfield. The role is due to start in March 2024 and is ongoing for the ideal person.
Position: Full-time Teaching Assistant
– Work closely with a child in year 2, providing tailored support to meet their individual needs
– Implement strategies and interventions to manage and improve the child’s behavior
– Collaborate with the class teacher and SENCO to develop personalised education plans
– Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment
– Utilize your initiative to engage the child in educational activities and promote their personal development
– Minimum Level 2 qualification in childcare or above
– Experience working 1:1 with children, particularly those with behavioral needs
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to remain calm and patient in challenging situations
– Strong initiative and problem-solving skills
If you are passionate about education, have experience working with children with behavioral needs, and possess the necessary qualifications, we would love to hear from you.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Jo at Joanne@zesteducation.co.uk or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.