Are you a passionate and dedicated educator, looking for a rewarding opportunity to make a difference in the lives of young learners? Zest Education is currently seeking a full-time Year 2 teacher to join the team at a busy primary school based in Handsworth.
As a Year 2 teacher, you will have the opportunity to work with a committed team of staff who share a common goal of providing a high-quality education within a nurturing environment. The school prides itself on its inclusive and supportive community, where every child is given the opportunity to thrive and reach their full potential.
– Deliver engaging and interactive lessons to a class of Year 2 students.
– Create a positive and inclusive learning environment that promotes student participation and supports individual needs.
– Assess student progress and provide constructive feedback to students and parents.
– Collaborate with colleagues to develop and implement effective teaching strategies and resources.
– Maintain accurate records of student attendance, achievements, and behaviour.
– Hold a valid QTS
– Passionate about providing a high standard of education and fostering a love for learning.
– Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to build positive relationships with students, parents, and colleagues.
– Strong organizational and time-management skills, with the ability to plan and deliver lessons effectively.
This full-time, long-term position is starting from May 2024 and will continue until the end of the academic year. The school are also willing to take on the successful candidate permanent in the new year. The school are advising both experienced teachers and ECTs to apply for this position.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Faye at firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.