Are you a dedicated and passionate individual looking for an exciting opportunity to make a difference in the lives of children? Zest Education is seeking a skilled Teaching Assistant to join our team at a challenging primary school in Castle Bromwich.
As a Teaching Assistant, you will be working in KS1 with a small group of children who have global delay. This role requires someone with a nurturing and patient approach, as you will be providing support and guidance to help these children thrive academically and emotionally.
The busy school believe that each child and unique and has the potential to grow and learn. The school provide a caring and secure environment where all pupils have access to a challenging and stimulating education.
– Assisting the class teacher in planning and delivering engaging lessons
– Providing one-on-one support to children with additional needs, ensuring their individual learning goals are met
– Encouraging and fostering a positive learning environment
– Promoting inclusion and equality within the classroom
– Collaborating with other members of staff to ensure the overall success of the school
The position will start in March 2024 and initially last until May 2024, with the potential to continue until the end of the summer term. This temporary role offers a valuable opportunity to gain experience in a challenging educational setting and make a meaningful impact on the lives of young learners.
– Relevant qualifications and experience in a similar role (e.g., Level 2 or 3 Teaching Assistant qualification)
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills
– Patience, empathy, and a genuine passion for working with children
– Ability to adapt to the individual needs of each child
– A positive and proactive approach to problem-solving
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Faye at firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.