Zest Education are recruiting for a dedicated and enthusiastic full-time Learning Support Assistant to join their team at a thriving two-form entry school in Yardley. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who is looking for a new adventure. This position is to start in March 2024 and will continue on a long-term basis for the right candidate.
The good primary school has a strong focus on inclusion and equality and aims to provide all pupils with essential life skills. The school also works closely with parents and carers to provide the best possible education for all pupils. The school is also a popular choice for schools in the local area.
– Provide support to students with diverse learning needs in a classroom setting
– Assist the class teacher in planning and delivering engaging lessons
– Promote positive behaviour management techniques to ensure a conducive learning environment
– Foster a nurturing and inclusive atmosphere where all students feel valued and supported
– Experience working as a Learning Support Assistant or similar role is highly desirable
– A genuine passion for education and supporting students’ individual needs
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to work effectively as part of a team
– Resilience and adaptability to meet the varying needs of the classroom
– A commitment to promoting diversity and inclusivity in education
The pay for this role will range from £75 to £85 a day dependent on references and experience.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Faye at firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.