Are you a passionate and experienced maths teacher looking for a part-time opportunity? We are currently seeking a maths teacher (0.6) on behalf of a well-established secondary school in the Wolverhampton area to start January 2024. This is an excellent opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of young learners while maintaining a flexible work-life balance.
As a maths teacher, you will have the chance to showcase your skills and contribute to the educational development of students in Key Stages 3 to 5. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering engaging and effective lessons, ensuring good classroom management, and supporting students in reaching their full potential.
– Plan and deliver dynamic maths lessons for Key Stages 3 to 5, aligning with the national curriculum and the school’s teaching objectives.
– Utilize effective teaching strategies to engage students and foster a love for mathematics.
– Create a supportive and inclusive learning environment that encourages active participation and academic growth.
– Employ strong classroom management skills to maintain a positive and orderly atmosphere conducive to learning.
– Provide regular feedback and assessments to students, identifying areas for improvement and implementing targeted interventions.
– Qualified teacher status (QTS) or equivalent, with experience in teaching maths up to Key Stage 5.
– Proven track record of delivering high-quality lessons and achieving positive student outcomes.
– Excellent classroom management skills, ensuring a safe and engaging learning environment.
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with students, colleagues, and parents.
– Flexibility to work part-time, three days a week, as per the school’s schedule.
This temporary supply position offers the opportunity to make a real difference in students’ lives, contribute to their academic success, and gain valuable experience in a supportive educational environment.
If you are passionate about teaching maths and have the necessary qualifications and experience, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role. We look forward to welcoming a talented and dedicated maths teacher to our team!
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Ellie Wright at firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.