Zest are currently seeking a dedicated and passionate MFL Teacher to join a fantastic Secondary School in the Halesowen area. The successful candidate will be either French, German or Spanish speaking, and will be responsible for delivering engaging and effective language lessons to students. This is a full-time position due to start in January 2024 and has the potential to last for the rest of the academic year.
– Plan and deliver high-quality MFL lessons in either French, German or Spanish
– Create and implement engaging and interactive lesson plans
– Assess and monitor student progress, providing feedback and support as needed
– Collaborate with other teachers and staff to ensure a cohesive learning experience for students
– Contribute to the wider school community through extracurricular activities and events
– Qualified teacher status (QTS) or equivalent
– Knowledge of the KS3-KS5 MFL curriculum
– Ability to differentiate lessons to meet the needs of individual students
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Passion for language teaching and commitment to student success
– Ability to work collaboratively within a team
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Lucy at firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too: