We are recruiting exclusively for 2 nursery practitioner roles at a large private day nursery in Balsall Heath, Birmingham. The shifts available are from 7am – 4pm and 9am – 5pm will be long term positions, which will turn permanent for the right candidates. Both positions are to start as soon as possible.
The nursery itself is spread across 2 floors and is an outstanding nursery which caters for a broad range of children, from babies through to pre-school. The nursery is equipped with modern facilities and benefits from an impressive outdoor area also.
The successful nursery assistant must:
- Hold an NVQ Level 2 qualification (or above) in a relevant childcare subject
- Be a reliable, resourceful, and hard-working individual
- Be able to engage with and support a broad range of pupils, including children with additional learning needs
- Be consistent in maintaining high standards and behaviour management
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the EYFS curriculum
What the role will involve:
- Working within a fast-paced environment
- Be able to work on a 1-1 basis and small groups to support additional needs
- Providing children with a secure and supportive learning environment
- Working as part of a strong team to communicate effectively
- always Safeguarding children
- Flexible positions available
- Good competitive rates of pay (term time only)
- Joining a highly sought-after nursery
- Invaluable experience working with an experienced and well-established team
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and recent school-based experience (teaching within a school teaching the British Curriculum).
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions daily so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.