Zest Education are recruiting exclusively for private nursery in Harborne, Birmingham. The role will be starting as soon as possible within the toddler room and will be on a part time basis.
The successful candidate must:
- Hold an NVQ Level 2 qualification (or above) in a relevant subject
- Be confident working with children and recognise individual needs
- Understand the needs of children within the specific age group
- Work as part of a team to ensure individual children and supported
- Be able to engage with a broad range of children
- Be consistent in maintaining high standards across the nursery
- Be versatile and work well within a busy environment
What the role will involve:
- Supporting the needs of individual children
- Recognise and understand the importance of safeguarding children
- Working within a fast paced and ever-changing environment
- Providing children with a secure and supportive learning environment
- Working within an ‘Outstanding’ rated nursery
- Part time flexible position (4 shifts per week)
- Good competitive rates of pay (depending on references and qualifications)
- Joining a highly sought-after nursery
- Invaluable experience working with an experienced and well-established team
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and recent school-based experience (teaching within a school teaching the British Curriculum).
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions daily so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.