Are you a dedicated and passionate RE Teacher looking for a new opportunity? We are currently seeking a qualified and experienced RE Teacher to join the team at a ‘Good’ Ofsted rated secondary school in Stoke on Trent. This position is available from January 2024 and has the potential to extend to July 2024, with the possibility of part-time (0.8) for the right candidate.
As an RE Teacher, you will play a vital role in shaping the spiritual and moral development of the students up to KS4. You will also have a strong knowledge of Philosophy and Ethics, up to KS5 level, and be able to deliver engaging lessons that inspire and challenge our students’ thinking.
The school is located in a vibrant community, and they are proud of their inclusive and supportive environment. Joining our team will provide you with opportunities for professional development and career growth.
– Plan and deliver high-quality lessons in accordance with the national curriculum
– Create a positive and inclusive learning environment
– Assess and provide feedback on students’ progress
– Collaborate with colleagues to develop and implement innovative teaching strategies
– Engage with parents and carers to support the educational development of students
– Contribute to the wider school community through extracurricular activities
– Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and relevant teaching qualifications
– Experience teaching RE up to KS5 level
– Strong subject knowledge in philosophy and ethics
– Excellent organizational and communication skills
– Ability to differentiate teaching methods to meet the diverse needs of students
– Passion for teaching and a commitment to student achievement
If you are a motivated and enthusiastic RE Teacher who is ready to make a difference, we would love to hear from you. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Ellie at email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.