Zest Education is recruiting exclusively for a primary school in Quinton, Birmingham who are looking to recruit a full-time reception teacher to start in September 2022. The position will continue for a minimum of 2 terms (autumn and spring) and will be a guaranteed position until Easter 2023.
The successful teacher must:
- Hold valid QTS
- Have a solid understanding of the EYFS curriculum
- Be an approachable, creative, and enthusiastic teacher
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and team player skills
- Be able to identify, target and engage with different learning needs
- You will be confident, enthusiastic and be able to identify and engage with different learning needs.
- Working within a rapidly improving primary school
- Joining a hard-working and passionate EYFS department
- Competitive rates of pay (£110 – £180 per day, term time only*)
- Guaranteed position for 2 terms, for the successful candidate
The successful candidate must be able to commit to the entirety of the role and the Head is willing to consider an ECT/NQT for this position. Both newly qualified teachers and experienced teachers are encouraged to apply and will be equally considered for this role.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
*Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and recent school-based experience (teaching within a school teaching the British Curriculum).
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.