Zest Education are recruiting exclusively for brand new private nursery in Hall Green, Birmingham who are recruiting for 3 room leaders. The positions will be full time on a temporary to permanent basis for the right candidates.
The nursery is due to open in September and will be providing 3 rooms for baby, toddler, and pre-school children with the capacity for up to 30 children in each. You will be required to manage the rooms and liaise effectively with senior leaders.
The successful candidates must:
- Be NVQ level 3 qualified (or above) in a relevant childcare qualification
- Be confident working with children of all ages
- Have the ability to recognise and support individual needs
- Work effectively with senior managers to ensure a smooth transition for all children
- Be able to engage with and support a broad range of children
- Have strong communication skills
- Be able to support a growing team by inputting and maintaining high standards
What the role will involve:
- Supporting the needs of individual children
- Recognise and understand the importance of safeguarding and health and safety
- Versatile to work with a broad range of children
- Working within a fast paced environment
- Providing children with a secure and supportive learning environment
- Full time positions
- Working with a brand-new team and state of the art facilities
- Joining a highly sought-after nursery
- Permanent roles available for the right candidates
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email us on email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and recent school-based experience (teaching within a school teaching the British Curriculum).
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions daily so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.